Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 26, 2011

Introductory Post

Hello, and welcome to the Beer Glassware Collectors page! I will be posting pics of the glasses in my collection over a period of time, and will add more pictures as my collection expands. 

It is my my hope that this blog page can enable others who are interested in trading beer glasses in a glass-for-glass trade to get in contact with each other. If you are interested in trading glasses, please let me know what you have available to trade, and we'll see what we can agree on.



I also hope that if someone is looking for a specific glass, that I'll be able to get the message out to try and find that glass.

1 comment:

  1. I have at least 100+ beer glass and some steins collection from all over the world. Each glass has a mate (two in each set). Wanting to sell entire collection. Please use email: philyin@msn.com or call cell: 480=845-4083. Thanks for your consideration

    ReplyDelete